End the Addiction and Control That Cigarettes have over you when we deal with the:
- Physical Addiction: How to handle the 7,000+ chemicals in cigarettes
- Emotional response: How to stop those "triggers" from desiring that cigarette
- Support: How to handle people in your life so they don't say "How long are you quitting this time?"
- Habits: The longer you smoke, the more habits are created just like brushing your teeth and driving a car. It can be done without thinking.
- All Session Can be done in the safety of your own home through our telehealth systems
Your ACT Quit Smoking Audio Program includes:
- ACT Quit Smoking Audio
- ACT Stress Reduction Audio
- ACT Anxiety Relief Audio
- An average smoker spending between $70 to $100 per week will save between $3,500 to $5,200 per year.
Total cost is $10
Yes, that is a great price.